Friday, January 07, 2022

I can't believe it's been 5 years since I last posted.  Truth be told real life took a bit of a tumble, something which I am still in the process of trying to rectify.

I truly hate that I left this abandoned for so long.  Creating in the toolset was my true passion but I had to divert my attention elsewhere.  Although I still have the tools, I simply can't perceive the project continuing without some external input, and fear that the mods I have used may make collaboration complicated.  I'm all ears though if anyone believes they'd be capable of taking a look.

1 comment:

Lance Botelle (Bard of Althéa) said...

Hey Geoff,

Sorry to hear you have had a life difficulty ... life can certainly throw us all off track at times... look at the current world events!

Just to say, I just saw this post, and hope you find some support in the NWN1 community. I still use your scroll images in NWN2!

FYI (On a more personal note) we have moved!

Keep well my friend!