Saturday, June 30, 2012

Yes, I do still exist!

Just a quick note to let people know I'm still around.  As always, real life keeps taking a bite out of my creation time, (I'm still a single parent, and still looking for work... anyone got any offers?) hence the lack of posts as of late. It's hard to get incentive with a hobby, particularly when you know there's conversation work to be done which is always time consuming, and unfortunately, I think I set the bar quite high with Chapter One.  As always, if anyone feels they might be able to help in any way drop me a line.  I'll be trying to spend some time on it soon so my next post can be more interesting.

1 comment:

Lance Botelle (Bard of Althéa) said...

Hi Geoff,

Sorry to hear you are still looking for work. It can be hard to concnetrate on other stuff when that is outstanding.

Conversations ... that's where I'm at mainly, and they are a pain at times.

Lance.